Thursday, November 6, 2008

For my fourth essay, I decided to observe and comment on the blog Debbieschlussel.com, which I found off of Technorati. For the past couple of days, I have been observing what Debbie, the only blogger, has been posting and the comments people are making. The blogs cover mostly politics. She is a conservative political commentator, radio talk show host, columnist, and also an attorney. I decided to pick something like this because I am interested in what she has to say about the events leading up to and after the 2008 election. On the side of the blog, she has a blogroll and ads by Google. She is rated #83 on Top Blogs and a finalist for the 2005 Weblog Awards. She appears to blog between 7-10 times a day, always keeping up with recent news. In order to comment, I had to join TypeKey and get my member name and password. To much of my surprise, a lot of the comments are in favor of what she is saying and not opposing them. However, maybe after a couple days some of these negative comments will surface. I’m excited to see what more blogs are to come and also to comment on them.

No comments: